Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh For the Love of...........Dog Food


I have gone to extreme measures to make it so that Reggie's food is out of reach of Jack, but, to no avail. We cut a hole in our bathroom door, purchased a small doggy door (that Jack can't fit through) and really try to always remember to keep the door shut, but Jack always finds a way to grab a handful of the gritty, smelly, disgusting stuff and shove it in his little mouth before I can stop him. I swear that when the child is looking at this



He sees this-



This poor child is going to go down in history, be well known and teased for his love of dog food, he won't be alone there, he follows in his Uncle Paul's footsteps (another fellow dog food lover).

6 comments:

Koreena said...

I think I had one or two pieces as a kid. Didn't kill me. :)

Kim said...

hee hee....too funny!

Christie said...

Gross! I've caught my kids drinking water from the cat's dish, but that is the worst at our house.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jack Jack!!! Little boys get into the best stuff righ?!? Can't wait to make laundry soap tomorrow! PS I tagged you on my blog... I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Michelle S. said...

I love it!! Way to go Jack-Jack!! This is one of the favorite tales of old in the family!!! I still can vividly remember seeing Paul coming out of the doghouse, eating dog food. My mom was mortified and my dad laughed hysterically. That was at our house on 5th North in Provo. I hope I can remember to tell Maicey about that memory. She likes it when I tell her that her dad did silly things when he was a kid.

So, does Jack Jack try to get through the door at all or is he just resigned to the fact that he cannot fit?

Kristine said...

Oooh yucky! My older sister and I use to get our younger siblings to eat dog food! LOL!