Friday, January 16, 2009

Flashback Friday


Is it Friday already??? What happened to the whole darn week? I guess I spent too much time being sick or taking care of sick babies to realize that it was passing by so quickly.

Here is my flash back for today.



This is from Hallie's 1st birthday, I used to spend so much time preparing and planning birthday's, blessings, baptisms and other special events, but lately I haven't. Maybe I can blame it on the "little's", but I actually really like doing this kind of stuff and am pledging to step it up this year and do better in my planning. Get back to doing some of the things that I enjoy.

2 comments:

Kim said...

way cute pictures of Hallie...it gets harder to be on the ball with more kids...don't beat yourself up..you are awesome!

Kristine said...

That is such a cute scrapbook idea! I love that everyone signed it!