Friday, January 16, 2009

Holy Random!

I was tagged by Triana to do a random-facts-about-me blog post. So, here it goes.

RULES~
1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
5- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1- When I was 10 years old, I was lost overnight in the mountains with 2 of my cousins. We almost made the news, but found our way back to our cabin before the press could arrive. LOL!
2- I got married (in the Temple) when I was only 17 years old.
3- I haven't ever lived outside of Utah (ummmm not even Utah County a.k.a. "The Bubble") Yes, this is REALLY sad!
4- I have NOT EVER been outside of this country. (Yes, I know -SAD)
5- I can't stand the taste of mushrooms, I have tried to like them, but, to me they taste like soap!
6- I HATE having my picture taken, I have a MAJOR phobia about it. I seriously need help, I can't stand to look at a picture of myself or think that others are looking at one either. Every once in a while I can find a picture that I don't totally despise, but those are far and few between.

I am tagging~

1- Crystal- beacuse she hasn't posted in almost a month and I want to hear what crazy things she can come up with.
2- Heidi because she is a NUT and I am sure her post will be awesome!
3- Amy This is one of my friends from high school that I just reconnected with and I want to know more about her!
4- Michelle I have a curious mind that wants to know more!
5- Charlynn Come on girl, you really need to get into blogging!
6- Kim Do I really need a reason, other than this girl makes me giggle!

4 comments:

Jen said...

17 and married in the temple huh? That's cool, I would like to hear more about that sometime. ;)

I love mushrooms, I will gladly take all of yours next time we are eating somewhere together. lol

Michelle S. said...

Hey Suzie!!! Thanks for the tag! My brain is out of original things at the moment. Did you see the one that I did in August 2008? Take a look in my archives. I would leave a link to the entry, but I don't know how to do that.

The entry is called "Quirks".

Amy said...

So this is what happens when I try and catch up on my blogging..i get tagged. I will try and post something today..

Kristine said...

Wow, I didn't know about #1 or #5! That would be scary to be lost in the mountains. But I bet you guys were glad you had each other! Do you remember much about it?