Saturday, February 28, 2009

She's Growing Up

My little lady is growing up, she is hitting some milestones, such as....

Sitting up


She has been sitting up for the last couple of weeks, but in the last 4-5 days has officially become a "sitter", I can sit her down and she will just stay there for as long as she wants, or until a bigger (little) brother pushes her over. Notice the ADORABLE sweater, my sister (Marci) knitted it for her, she also made matching shoes!


Eating solids


So far Addy has tried Sweet Potatoes, Pears, Squash and then she had some of my mashed potatoes from Cracker Barrel last night, she even sat in a high chair!!!




She also loves her Jumperoo, so much so that she feel asleep in it. I love the drool, LOL!

7 comments:

Kim said...

What a darling!

Koreena said...

Awwww! So cute!

Mike and Andrea said...

Holy cow, suzie! I know I have never met your little addy, but those pics make her look so big! How come time flies by so fast!

Amy said...

she truly is precious Suzie!

Darcy said...

I can't believe how cute she is and how cute those shoes and sweater are.

Kristine said...

Oh my gosh, she IS getting big! So cute :) I love the knitted sweater and shoes!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Oh, and those are the cutest shoes I think I've ever seen!