Thursday, February 19, 2009

YUCK!

My little man just came up to me and said "poo, poo, poo". I could smell that he had done the job and thought he was wanting his diaper changed. No sooner than I thought what a good little boy to come and tell me about his situation that I realized that something wasn't right. What do you think happened next? The little man was grabbing me by the hand still telling me "poo, poo" when I noticed that his little handshake had a present attached. SICK! He had reached down the back of his diaper and gotten a handful of ick and then so lovingly shared it with me! YUCK!!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh YUCK!!! I am so sorry.

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh my I am sorry.

Brossettelewis said...

Eww, so that's a 21mo thing...I'll stay alert. Eww! Dirty baby! :)

Buggaboo Knows All said...

Funny but sick and wrong! I would be freaking out and yeah well I feel sorry for you.

The Plum Verbena said...

Hi Suzie! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Hope your family is feeling better!

And, you poor thing, that is disgusting!!!

~~heather said...

((Shudder))

Thanks for sharing!

Bwahahahhaa

Anonymous said...

Wow...yeah, they never warn you about these things before you think of having kids...

Kristine said...

Geeze, I'm way behind on your blog! That is so yucky! I hate poo!