Thursday, February 5, 2009

And The Show Must Go On

.......even when Mommy is sick. I have a horrible sore throat, so sore that even after taking 800mg of ibuprofen it still hurts to swallow my own spit. I have a fever, so I am also super achy and just feel down right rotten. I have spent the day in my pj's and fuzzy socks. Addy & Jack are in diapers, I took their jammie's off, but don't have the energy to go find them something to wear. The only reason why I am blogging is because I am nursing Addy, which means I have to be in a chair, so in front of the computer I am. I just called Hal and asked him to get me a frosty on his way home. I saw that Arianne had one today and that just sounds so heavenly to pour down my sore throat.

Wanna see what my house looks like when I take a "sick day"?



Hey, just a little update....Jack is back to being a pooing machine! Miralax is wonderful!

3 comments:

Kim said...

glad to hear about Jack...sorry to hear about you.....and I won't show you what my house looks like on a good day!!!

Koreena said...

Okay, even on a sick day your house is 10x's cleaner than mine! Man, I must be a crappy housekeeper!

Sorry you're sick. :( Hope you're able to get lost of rest even with two little ones.

Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me that's your "sick day" house. If this much clutter seems bad to you, you would have a heart attack at what my house looks like when mom gets sick. Sorry to hear you're feeling yucky! I hope you get to feeling better soon--'cause you've got some serious cleaning to do... ;)