Thursday, February 12, 2009

When It Rains, it POURS!!

My last few entries have been about us being sick....So is this one! Since I am using this as a journal I just have to jot it all down.

I was super sick last week. Super sore throat, fever and achy. I am now convinced I had strep. I am still not up to 100%, but I am getting there.

Yesterday I took Jack to the Dr. because he had a rash on his little man part, which turned out to be nothing. The Dr. checked him over and noticed a very red throat with patches all over it. He ran a strep test and it came back positive. Jack for the last few nights has been a total BEAR! He wakes up screaming and then continues to cry and scream for hours. But, during the day he is just fine, running around playing and acting like nothing is wrong. Last night was absolutely horrible. Jack was up at midnight screaming, he woke up Addy and she then had to throw a fit. This lasted a couple of hours. Addy never really feel into a deep sleep and I started wondering if she has strep too. All day long today Addy has been super fussy and Jack hasn't taken a nap, SERIOUSLY I dont' know how the boy functions on such little sleep.

Trenton walked in the door at a little after 3 and told me he wasn't feeling well. He went and laid down and is now sleeping. I called the Dr. and am taking him and Addy in tonght to the after hour clinic.

I am still wondering if I should take myself to the Dr, but now I think it would just be too late for meds to be of any help.

Oh the fun times at our house.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Suzie, I am so sorry! I really hope that you are all feeling better really soon!!!

Koreena said...

Sorry! :( It's no fun when everyone is sick.

Michelle S. said...

Suzie (& CO.)!!! Feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Suzie oh my your poor family i hope you are all feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow, no fun... I hope you all get better soon.