Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Doing Dishes

These are the kind of "dishes" I don't mind doing.



I love bathing my babies in the sink, especially when they can sit on their own. It uses little water, the sink is at the perfect height, no bending over, kneeling by the tub. I also have the sprayer kitchen faucet, so showering them off is easy.

This morning Addy had a MAJOR blow-out! Dang disposables if she had been in cloth this wouldn't have happened. She has been saving up for this occasion for days! So, into the sink she went. Jack was jealous, so I let him take a bath too. He loved it!

And just because I thought it was funny. Last night Jack was SO tired. He hadn't had a nap, his cousins came over to play, so a nap was not in the cards. During dinner he ended up like this:

5 comments:

Charlotte See said...

That is the CUTEST picture!!!!
(and you have such a clean kitchen!)

Michelle S. said...

SO CUTE!

Suzie's kitchen is ALWAYS clean!

Chelsea said...

Adorable pictures! Your kids could NOT be any cuter!

Kim said...

Oh Suzie...they are so sweet!

Kristine said...

Classic picture! That is so cute!