Monday, November 17, 2008

Wasting my life away!!!


Okay, not my whole life, but my entire weekend!

I spent every waking moment, minus a few diaper changes, nursing and actually pulling myself away to cook a roast and homemade rolls for Sunday dinner to read The Host by Stephanie Meyers. I really enjoyed it, in ways more than The Twilight series, although I started to feel dark and gloomy just like the cave, but that was probably from not moving a muscle in my body for so long. And I wanted it to actually end, not leave me with questions. I wanted the aliens to find a way to live without being parasites, but NOOOOO, she just left me wondering. GRRRR!

2 comments:

Notme said...

Um, I totally agree. One of my favorite books! Loved it!

Kristine said...

She does have a sequel in mind! So just you wait for those answers to come about...

P.S. I loved it too!