Saturday, November 22, 2008

Admitted

I am SOOO tired, I have been up for the last 37+ hours. As some of you know, Trenton was admitted into the hospital yesterday. He has a sinus infection that has migrated really quickly through out his whole L sinus and is near his eyeball, in the socket area, but not actually in the eye. He is one sick boy! They have him on 3 really strong IV antibiotics that will kill anything in the spectrum and are hoping that it will work quickly. I thought this morning that he was seeming some what better, his fever had gone down and he actually ate some of his lunch, but tonight his fever is back up. Addy and I spent the night in a horrible cot next to Trenton last night and Hal is taking his turn tonight. I am going to go lay down and try to get some sleep. If Jack, Hallie and Addy let me.

Please keep him in your prayers. I will update more later. I took some pictures of him and can't wait to share them, he looks horrible. It looks like someone beat the tar out of him. Seriously, poor kid!

1 comment:

Michelle S. said...

I have been wanting to call, but I have been worried about how tired you must be!

Thank you for the update!

We love you, Trenton!