Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DoingThis!

I have meant to start a blog a few different times, but this time I really am going to do it! My days are filled with running after Jack and constantly telling him "No!", but lately I have been the one to be told "No!" too, it is his favorite word these days. He loves to love on Addy and is always wanting to give her slimy kisses and hugs that are a little too tight for Mommies comfort. I also spend A LOT of time nursing and rocking a sleeping or crying baby. Have I mentioned how many poopy diapers I change a day? Then the big kids get home and it is homework, dinner and cleaning, cleaning cleaning. Anywho, in the midst of this all I am going to find time to blog.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Ahhhh...welcome to the blogging world!

Christie said...

You won't be sorry! BLogging is seriously addictive. I'm adding you to my blogroll.

Omgirl said...

Congratulations on your blog, Suzie! I had the same thoughts when I started (how will I find the time on top of everthing else?), but it soon causes you to prioritize everything else as being LESS important than bloggging! Which is both good and bad. But the good part is that it's super fun and you'll love having your thoughts and experiences written down for posterity.

Mom2-4 said...

Just found your blog, looking forward to following it. I started blogging a short while ago and really enjoy it. Makes you stop,reflect, and smile, or cry, or vent. Hope you enjoy it!

Michelle S. said...

Yea Suzie!!!!!

I am super excited to see that you are here now!

I love your post about Trenton! What a cutie!

Chelsea said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging!