Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pictures!

Our luck with being able to get mini missionaries appears to have run out it. Spring break is over now and the minis are back in school. We have not found a new investigator the whole time that I have been here but I know that we will find one soon, I just know it.

Transfer calls are coming this week. I am staying in the Morning Sun Ward, while Elder Fa' Amuli is leaving.  Leadership calls are going to be Tuesday night, I don't know what will be going on with that for sure until Wednesday as well.

I have felt pretty bad about not sending enough photos, so I have taken pictures of random stuff.

This one made me think of Dad.


I have no idea why I took this picture, but it made me laugh.



See how HOT it is already getting here?  YIKES, summer is going to be hard.


An awesome sunset, that happens pretty much every night.



A road runner that pretty much lives in a member's backyard.  He is almost always there.


Some members dropped off a bunch of groceries at our house.  The members here are so amazing, I love them so much.


I got a Russian Book of Mormon, I've been reading it at night, just for fun.


I am loving my mission and don't really know what else to say only that I love you all back home and I do keep you in my prayers.

No comments: