Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Put Where You're Needed

I did not get transferred and am still staying with Elder Fa' Amuli and that is great! Im not sure what else to add for now.

I can't seem to stop thinking about those I am teaching and how much I would enjoy them starting the path towards eternal life.

That story you shared about the asthma attack, was great to read and strengthens my testimony that the Lord does present situations in which we all can learn greatly from. I know that God made us all, and gave us all individual strengths and weaknesses, talents and abilities, and expects us each to help all his creations in this life and the life to come.

I'm sorry I don't quite know what to write this week but I do know that all is well here in Arizona and that I love my mission and I love you guys.

-Elder Throckmorton

No comments: