Friday, January 2, 2015

Loving Every Minute Of It

It seems that this time of year everyone is getting sick, our investigators are all sick, it's almost unbelievable.

Last Saturday we had an opportunity to participate in some sporting stuff with the ward and invited a lot of none members to come. We all had a blast playing Ultimate Frisbee, soccer, and football.I absolutely love the members here and how much they want to help out the missionaries in their efforts serving the Lord, but I feel bad about just how fortunate I am to be serving somewhere where all my needs are met in full and reading/listening to stories about missionaries in other areas of the world and just how difficult it is to meet their basic needs, I don't know what I could possibly do for them. We are so well fed it's crazy, the members are too nice sometimes, one even offered Elder Fa' Amuli a bike to use for a while as we fix his. Elder Fa' Amuli poor bike is having problems and he got a flat tire,  we spent 45 minutes fixing it and then 20 minutes later he got another flat it was crazy but we still got some work done so somehow the day was still productive.

Everything is going great, maybe a little too great right now, or it may just be the perspective I have, but I really am enjoying every minute of it and I love to read all the words that everyone has to give me. The zone leaders Elders Shepherd and Peery told me last night that they recommended me to be a district leader, I asked why and they told me not to worry about why, so we will see I guess.

I love you all and hope you get better tell all the little ones that I love them too and yes, I count Hallie as a little one


:) Still doesn't feel quite real.

No comments: