Friday, December 5, 2008

Jack - Before and After

Sweet and innocent?!?!


Family Room ~ Before

Family Room ~ After


Kitchen ~ Before

Kitchen ~ After


Nativity ~ Before

Nativity ~ After


Yep, it's official, I have a BUSY, BUSY, BUSY toddler! Can someone explain to me why I am still gaining weight when I am running and cleaning up after him all day long! I should be a size freaking 2 with the amount of energy I spend on this kid, LOL!!! Good thing I love him to pieces and think he is the sweetest, cutest little boy EVER!

7 comments:

Koreena said...

What a cute little trouble maker. Hard to get upset with a face like that looking back at you. :)

Michelle S. said...

We love you, Jack-Jack! You rock!

Kim said...

Hee Hee! Good thing he's so cute, huh?

Anonymous said...

Hey, he must have visited MY house a few times this past week...either that, or I have a little Jack of my own hanging around (except her name would be June...and she won't leave our Christmas decorations alone, I tell you). :) Hey, that sounds like a great movie title: "Jack and June".

St. Julien's said...

I had to laugh out loud when I read this. He is so sweet and innocent but those big hand make big messes:) I think Scarlet says Jack's name at least 20 times a day. Love the blog Suze. I knew you'd love it.

Chelsea said...

Oh man, I can relate to that! :D What a cutie.

Kristine said...

Geeze I can't believe how big he is! Don't you just love cleaning up messes all day long..... haha..