Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun in the Snow


My little sister and the kids that she nannies came over to play in the snow and to hang out for the day. Bryce (Shelley's charge) loves to play with "Jack-Jack" and since he started kindergarten this year he hasn't had a chance to play in a while. Mabel (Bryce's sister) gets to play with Jack a lot and Bryce is always jealous when he hears what May-may has been up to. So, he was super excited to make the pilgrimage from SLC to Spanish Fork to hang out with Jack and Hallie for the day.

Shelley came totally prepared to play in the snow, both kids had all their gear and they were geared up to play too. Unfortunately May needed a nap, but, this was VERY fortunate for Jack, he borrowed her snow gear and didn't mind being dressed in pink from head to toe, he actually LOVED it. I am a frugal Mom and can't see spending lots of $$ on snow gear when it will only last 1 season, so my poor kids freeze. I guess I should make a trip to Wal-mart and buy some boots and bibs, because they had SO much fun playing in snow.



1 comment:

Jen said...

How fun for the kids. I will say I'm glad its you with the snow and not me though. :)