Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm the Only One, Right?


I'm the only one that forgets how many cups of flour I have put in the roll mix, right?
I'm the only one that while driving down the road forgets where I am going, right?
I'm the only one that hops in the shower and forgets to bring a towel into the bathroom, right?
I'm the only one that will be talking and in mid-sentence forget what I am talking about, right?
I'm the only one that has to go through all of my kids names and sometimes the dog's to finally yell/talk to the right person, right?
I'm the only one who forgot their own cell phone number that they have had for 12 years! Right?
I'm the only one that has to do the math to figure out how old they are, right? (I stopped counting at 29.)
I'm the only one that goes to bed forgetting that they have wet clothes in the washer, right?
I'm the only one that forgets to shut the garage door before heading off to bed, right?

I. Am. Sleep. Deprived.

6 comments:

Jen said...

The funny thing is that I do some of those things when I'm NOT sleep deprived. lol I hope you get some rest soon.

Koreena said...

I'm with Jen. Sleep deprivation or not, I do all that. Only when I'm sleep deprived I don't care as much.

Crossing my fingers for you that tonight is a better sleep night!

Kim said...

I forgot why I clicked into this comment box.

Emily said...

I hate when I climb into bed and forget to put the clothes in the dryer. That's the worst.

Kristine said...

Uh, yea, you are soooo they only one! ;)

~~heather said...

Yep. It's just you.

NOT! :D

Love ya darlin'!