Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Salem Pond


For the last few years we (my side of the family) have made a yearly trek to the Salem Pond. it is so beautiful there, it's close too, just one city over from Spanish Fork and best of all FREE! I don't know why I don't take my kids there more often, maybe I am just too lazy. Anyway, we went there for a picnic and to play and swim. The kids had a BLAST! Jack loved chucking slimy mud all over every thing and every one. Addy sat on the beach and dipped her toes in the water. Hallie thought she was the most beautiful swan diver EVER! And she was lucky enough to bring her friend Audesi along. Trenton had fun with his Uncle Dave and also cousin Kyler, they jumped off the pier, rowed the boat and swam across the pond.

Hal showed up for a little bit, he had a lot of things to accomplish that day. We also had my mom, Dave & Heidi and their daughter Scarlet and almost Rosie (Heidi was VERY pregnant), Marci & Dan and their boys Lucas and Anson, Tausha and Kyler.

All in all it was a fun day.




No comments: