Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Conversation

So, a few days ago I was driving down the road with Hallie, Jack and Addy in the car and Hallie is talking and talking and talking. I was mostly ignoring her and trying to concentrate on driving, but then this question popped up.

Hallie: "Mom, what does sensual mean?"

Me: Feeling very unprepared and not sure how to answer this. "Sensual?"

Hallie: "Sensual"

Me: "Ummmm, it is kissing and stuff like that."

Hallie: very confused like "Really, kissing?"

Fast forward to today.

Hallie is watching T.V. and a commercial comes on with a show that she is wanting to watch.

Hallie: "What does Central mean?"

Me: "A time zone, we are in the mountain time zone and central is before us, so they are an hour different."

Hallie: "But you told me it meant kissing."

10 comments:

Darcy said...

Ha ha that is way too funny! I guess it was your mind that was in the gutter! lol

Shelley said...

LOL that is so funny!

Chelsea said...

Haha!

Jen said...

Thats funny! I have been on facebook too much cuz i was looking for the like link. lol

Kim said...

I love a good conversation...LOL!

Jill Freestone said...

yes, I'd like a link to the princess pics - is it the one at AI photography? i tried that and couldn't get it to work. i don't think I have your email.

PS - great conversation here

Jill Freestone said...

jillfreestone@gmail.com

the link you sent worked though - thanks - the girls had fun looking at it.

Michelle S. said...

Hallie! What a crack up! I love that girl!

Amy said...

Now that is really funny!! Don't ya just love being a mom

Kristine said...

Haha! Phew! ARen't you so glad now she wasn't really asking about sensual! So funny! :D